Promoting Healthy Outcomes, Enterprising Team Player
- • 20+ years of customer service, 7+ years in healthcare.
• 15 years in web design and development.
• Reliability, conscientiousness, teamwork, detail-oriented.
• Innovative solution-oriented thinking.
Exceptional customer service, strong clinical skills, EMR and clinical technology, serving patients, staff and organization missions, full scope of MA practice providing care and assistance in a patient-centered medical home.
• As a CMA, optimize use of PST and health maintenance alerts, treat all patients with empathy.
• Excellent care to special needs patients, fragile and acute health issues, integrating social services.
• Seamlessly adapt to changes in priorities, teams, culture, embrace a culture of improvement.
• Communicate with patients, provide compassion in healthcare to patients, promote positive relationships with staff, patients and clients.
• Agility to move among departments, instrumental in maximizing use of rooms and scheduling.
As a CMA, I bring strong professional and compassionate traits to the care team:
• Applied critical and analytical thinking coupled with people skills, agility to shift needs change.
• Service to patients, team and organization missions; professional and with a personal touch.
• Reliably fulfilling defined role in team, there like clockwork, no drama, no hassles, no weirdness.
While chiefly working in front-end design and development, I’ve worked closely with a variety of programmers, artists, scientists, designers, and others in dynamic teams that accomplish great things and have fun doing it.
• Facilitates collaboration, strong design skills, current with relevant technologies, mentor extraordinaire.
• As a designer, exceptional skill in presenting new ideas of layout and features, delivers under deadline.
• Active listening to client and team needs, incorporate collaborated editing, maintain budget.
• Tirelessly assess Quality Assurance, Process Improvement, sustainable product development.
• Active participant in groups, valuable team member, always eager to learn, empowered to create teams, agile in adapting to optimize team and personal performance.
• Just a smart, kind, pleasant colleague one could always depend on.
In Front-end design and development, I bring industrious and solution-focused ideas to the dev team:
• Approachable, willing and able to explain projects in lay-person’s terms.
• Engaged, always 110% “in the game” and moving projects forward.
• Delivers advanced expertise in Medical Informational Technology Design.
I’ve been described as being:
• Conscientious, reliable, thoughtful, proactive.
• Empathetic, helpful, versatile, agreeable, diligent.
• Creative, artistic, dynamic, friendly, fun.